The unmatched strength of the body made of high quality Galvanised Steel and State-of-Art technology with unique features like multi-point, multi-position lever locking system, unique finish, non-duplicable key, installation accessories etc and hence are very easy to install. The sturdy doors are supported by four sets of heavy duty invisible bearing hinges and user friendly wide peep hole, doorbell etc. They provide perfect protection and peace of mind. GI Steel doors are created out of high quality galvanised steel with several unique features. The leaf of the doors are thick, structured with two side panel and rock wool/ honey comb material stuffing in between. These doors are finished in eye-catching wooden textures with durable special Matt Finish Heat Transmission Painting Technology (MHTPT), with colour guard treatment.
At a Glance
- Made of high quality Galvanised Steel with several unique features
- Door leaf thickness 88 mm
- Ready available steel thickness - 1mm x 2 x 2 mm
- Structured stainless steel threshold
- Door Panel stuffing with Rock Wool / Honey Comp Paper
- Multi point , multi position, single key operated lever locks.
- Additional secondary Security lock.
- Matt finish Heat Transmission Painting Technology (MHTPT)
- Non Duplicable 8 key ( 3 Servant Keys + 5 Master Keys)
- Attractive handle designs
- Termite, Sound and dust proof, Anti Corrosive
- No climatic deformation as in wood
- No additional cost for frame, lock, painting and accessories
- Easy to install
- Available in different sizes --From 2050 x 1200 mm